Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Quarter-Life Crisis

I've started this newsletter (subscribe to the actual monthly newsletter) to try to help take myself to the next level in the world of performing. A little shameless self promotion. Whether it be on stage, film, or print, I want to stay in the forefront of all of my connection's minds and keep them in my mind as well!

Here's my story...

I got a bachelors degree in Management Information Systems from Miami University of Ohio (a top 20 business school in the nation). I worked in Columbus, OH as a technical recruiter before having my "quarter-life crisis" and moving to NYC to attend The American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA) for musical theater. I have been working as an actor/singer here in NYC since I graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment